Monday, August 17, 2009

Brand Cityy launch!



Hello all,

I have started a new site called Brand Cityy that specializes in making digital illustrations, photoshop and all kinds of other web banners (like the one of the girl eating custard puff above) for blogshops. Yes, that means you blog shop owners can get some of the action.

Interested? click here or if you are wayyy to busy just simply drop me an email at brandcityy@gmail.com :)

Psst...to all online shoppers I am not closing down creative-custard online shop I am simply branching out to new things. I will not be updating my blog shop anymore as I want to FOCUS solely on producing wonderful, exciting, breath taking brand related designs.

But...I have plans for creative-custard brand just you wait and see :) if you are interested in the items on my site you may still contact me at creativecustardlifestyle@gmail.com to purchase them.

Thank you everyone for your support over the years! Cheers to new things and experiences!

No comments: