Friday, November 06, 2009

What to wear for all types of interviews #3

I continue with my what to wear for interview series. If you missed the first two parts in the series you may click here and here.

This look will be for a executive in a corporate work environment but with the use of softer fabrics as opposed to the normal blazer and pant suit routine which looks very sharp and polished. However it has been done before and I would like to bring something new to the table.

Pair the white shirt with pants for a sharp and tailored look but for my case I wanted to soften the look so I went with a sheer chiffon black skirt.


I threw on a blazer over the look to kick it up a notch.
Structured on top soft and flowing at the bottom.

I have accessorized with a black bag with some detail to give the look some point of interest you may also add a simple chain necklace.

Alternatively you could also put on a black cardigan to soften up the look even more.

Pair this look with stylish heels and you are good to go :)


Shimmer Peep Toe pump from F21


Strappy platform Sandal from F21

I love these they are less demure than the Shimmer Peep Toes and the red at the soles remind me of Lomboutins.

Charles and Keith also has a pretty good selection of work shoes.

Do check them out and I wish you the best of luck for your next interview :)

No comments: