Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Long awaited update!


It has been mad long since I last blogged here.

I am sorry to my loyal readers for the lack of updates and videos.

I have started on a new job since December and have been working mad long hours with so little time to myself I find it hard to cram in time to edit, film, dream up videos.

Now I am updating again is because I am down with bronchitis and have to stay at home. I have had this particular black and green eye shadow look in my macbook pro waiting to be edited and uploaded to youtube for the longest time with this bronchitis I have tried my best to do the vocal recordings on the video justice.

I hope you enjoy the make up look and I am sorry that this took so long to get to you. I will do my best to make time for more videos and updates in the future.





Thank you to all youtube subscribers! Comments bad or good I will work on it and readers! I love you all so much!

No comments: