Friday, February 12, 2010

Sunrise and Sunset inspired

Colors used in the festive sunrise make up look. Click here for the video.

88 Coastal Scents palette in original


Add a touch of bronzer for a healthy glow :)

Alternatives to my previous sunset make up look. I created this at random over a lazy sunday afternoon.

I added eyeliner to define eyes more.
On the lower waterline I lined yellow near the inner corners and purple at the outer area.
My lips are coated with Estee Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in Melon

That's all. Go forth in beauty and style and have a Happy New Year :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

ccbeautyy said...

Thanks for your advice I will take it into consideration! Have a nice day :)