Friday, February 05, 2010

Outfit photos #10 - Pink Leopard (WARNING: Image Heavy!!!)

I wandered into Cotton On about 2 weeks ago and I unearthed a Pink Leopard Leotard which had such a crazy cheerful print I just could not resist it. A perfect perk me up for one of my lousiest days at my ex-job ever.

I don't want to go into details because this is my fashion blog about shopping and fun and blogging fashion related stuff so let's just say when I said lousiest I really meant lousiest day everrrr. The ex-job caused me to contract bronchitis and go on 1 week leave so it was really bad.

Don't want to talk about it.

Anyway I wore the following outfit to register for my basic theory test which is the first step to take if you want to get a driving license in Singapore.

I was thinking my top is pretty crazy enough so I decided to tone things down with denim and simple make up of black eye liner and blush.








Pink Leopard Leotard - Cotton On
Inner lace tube - BB Plaza (KL, Malaysia)
Denim - CK (New Bridge Center, mad cheap like $15 for jeans)
Belt - some accessory shop at Northpoint
Brown sunglasses - Lucky Plaza
Black Sunglasses - Forever21
Nails - Mode ~ Fuchsia and Diamonte (Bought from drugstore in New Zealand they have changed the packaging for the bottles.)
Brown bag - PGmall bought it online.

No comments: