Tuesday, March 16, 2010

How to Apply Mineral Powder and Gel Liner + Outfit of the Day


Here is my make up look wearing mineral foundation and eye liner from Sasa. I have finished doing a tutorial on the mineral foundation application.

Humble tools used to create my above look :) All the names of the tools are posted on the side bar of the Mineral powder foundation video.

Here is my second tutorial in this section featuring Gel Eye Liner!




Now I shall post up some outfit and make up pictures from Sunday.
Simple brown belt which I wear so often in my outfit photos. This time paired with a floral print skirt on black.










I am wearing Revlon Matte lipstick in Really Red and Rhomlon black dipliner. My foundation is from Welcos. For more details on my make up check this out.

Have a great day and enjoy yourself LOTS!

No comments: