Wednesday, April 21, 2010

KL trip + purple blue eyes

Here are some pictures taken at Malaysia KL and at Genting Highlands (the clouds)!





I wore lots of black :)







My latest make up look :)









Tools used :)


From left (only covering cosmetics): Coastal Scents 88 palette in matte, Gel Eye liner from Sasa in Deep Purple, The Face Shop ~ The flower Dual Concealer in NB23, Cream white eye liner, Dejavu fiberwig mascara, Daiso everbilena blush in Peach, Estee Lauder Lipstick in Melon, Body Shop Cocoa Lip Butter and The Face Shop Fruits Jell Tube in PP401.

For more information and product reviews check out my make up collection blogpost here.

The brushes are mainly from sasa. The brushes I use alot in my make up looks are the Daiso applicators (lying on top of the Coastal Scents palette), my Arezia angled brush and my pink goat brush here is a video of me talking about my pink goat brush.

For the make up application and the colors used check out the video I put on Youtube :)

Have a great day :) Much Love!

Grace
xoxo

2 comments:

wsxwhx710 said...

IS VERY GOOD..............................

Grace Ng said...

Thanks for the comment I appreciate it lots :) have a beautiful day :)