Thursday, April 29, 2010

Tagged Videos

Hello all it's been awhile since I last blogged. I just wanted to show you guys some tagged videos I made. So enjoy!

Tagged I am Fondue of you PART ONE:)
This is a tag from Bubzbeauty where she tagged the viewers as well as a selection of Youtubers. I enjoyed watching other people's tags and making my own video.



All viewers of the video are tagged LOL here are the questions for the tag video:

Where was I brought up & raised in?
My family?
What am I up to now?
My goals for future?
My hair?
My eyes?
My teeth?
Sweet or savoury?
My shoes? Covered in Part Two down below
My confession?
Covered in Part Two down below

Tagged I am Fondue of you PART TWO:)
My favorite pink shoes with glitter on it and heels with grids and a CONFESSION. Watch to see what it is!




Tagged Whats in my bag PART ONE :)
Whats in my purse tag from BrittanyMakeup. I called mine video whats in my bag but it is basically the same thing. These are what I took with me to learn driving that day and is some of what I typically bring out when I go anywhere that is at least an hour traveling distance away from home.

I am a pack rat. I bring my whole house with me when I go out. I am trying to cut down on the amount of things I bring out but I find it a challenge.




Tagged Whats in my bag PART TWO :)
In this video I talk about my keys and wallet basically what I usually bring out when I am going to the shopping mall across the road. I think these are what everyone needs to bring out as they are the basics! Being a pack rat some how I always add two or three things to these basics :)




Okay that's about it. I guess these vids show a little of my personality outside the realm of make up tutorials I hope that y'all who watch will make your own video responses or comments. I would love to see what you come up with!

Have a great week ahead!

No comments: