Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My shot at Curious Tuesday

I am a fan of this website called: galadarling.com

I have been sticking around to this site for 4 years and I find it inspiring and gives me something to dream about when I feel my lowest or when I feel that life is just not working out for me.

So anyway there is this section called Curious Tuesday

And there are a bunch of questions you can answer and here are the latest bunch of questions.

1)If it was your birthday tomorrow, what would be on your wishlist?
2)Do you look after your nails? Do you paint them? If so, do you have a colour that you keep returning to again & again?
3)What star sign are you, & do you think it is accurate?
4)What is something you have recently learned to appreciate?
5)What is something you have recently learned to appreciate?

And here are my answers :)

If it was your birthday tomorrow, what would be on your wishlist?
The entire collection of LOTR on dvd, entire collection of Harry Potter Books and Twilight series. More shopping trips, more photo taking, a trip to Tokyo, Osaka hot springs and Hokkaido Milk Chocolate. A Guess watch with small “G“s circling my wrist and gemstones around the watch face. Salon hair dye job. I could go on and on and on…and I don’t need my b’day to do all those stuff I am planning it already haha.

Do you look after your nails? Do you paint them? If so, do you have a colour that you keep returning to again & again?
Yes I treat them like gold. I love red. Makes me feel sexy and empowered in a good way.

What star sign are you, & do you think it is accurate?
Cancer. I don’t know, I find people who are born under the Cancer sign kind of like hard to form long term friendships with. Another thing is on the surface we like appear sort of “normal” but we are all slightly crazy underneath.

What is something you have recently learned to appreciate?
I am actually very cynical about life at this time. I am still trying to figure out what my purpose on Earth is. I know what I am passionate about which is make up and fashion but the Universe kind of signals to me that I will not be able to make money from it and that pisses me off immensely.

What is your favourite city in the world, & why?
Tokyo never been before but seeing pictures of it literally gives me an adrenaline rush. Have you seen lost in translation? well, you should.

***
Well, give answering the questions a shot you can post a comment on galadarling.com and link it back here if you would like or email me your links.

Have a great week!

Grace
xoxo

No comments: