Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New look shoe haul 5/6/10


I have been going shopping quite a bit this couple of weeks. My close friend needed some help in picking out some clothes and accessories for her dinner and dance so I offered to help out :)

Here is the video incase you have not seen it.





Here are some pictures of the shoes as the film quality is not the greatest. I don't really like dragging out my tripod to film haul videos so I just use the webcam in my macbook pro.

The first shoe is Patent coral flats! I am huge on this color at the moment! It is so cheerful and pretty.




My second purchase was this brown pair of wedge heels.



My Pink nude ballet flats which is in wide fit. It hurt like crazy so you have to put in some plasters in your bag just in case.





The most pricy of the lot. A pair of black faux satin pumps.


Incase you are curious the "powerful" shoes I mentioned in my video with those insanely high heels were this one:



source

Gorgeous aren't they? I am still tempted to buy them :) For all international viewers who would like to purchase Newlook items you may want to check the link below:

Shop Newlook

Okay on a separate note I got some rose lace tights and have been rocking them like crazy! I have also been into alot of black these days.


Quick Outfit photo:

Black cardigan - Cotton On
Black tunic/dress - Bugis Street
Rose lacy tights - Cotton On
Black Gladiator Wedges - Pedal Works
Brown Slingbag - Pgmall bought at my shopping paradize
Wide Black Double Buckle belt with Woven Detail - F21

That's all I have still got to do my part two china tour post. GAH! Should get crackin'

No comments: