Saturday, July 17, 2010

Contouring the Face with Bronzers


In this tutorial I show you how I use bronzers to contour the face.

You may remember my guide to choosing foundations post where I talked about how to use darker powders to contour the face.

Now I show you how to can do this using very simple steps and tools.

You will need a good brush preferably one for contouring for my case I used my good old goat brush for the face and bronzers with different shades from dark to light.

Contouring is all about balancing shadows and light.

Shadows: Applying the darker shade to the jawline and the around the "edges" of your face where your hair line and the face meet.

Do not forget the sides of nose where you want to create the illusion of shadows this will work with the lighter shade you will place on your nose bridge to give the illusion of a more prominent nose.

Light: Taking the lighter shades simply apply it to where the light hits such as above the cupid's bow, nose bridge and your brow bone.

Remember to apply some on your cheek bones to give the illusion of higher cheek bones.

Voila, you are done! Your face should look slimmer and more attractive! See you do not need to go through drastic plastic surgery to achieve that slimmer face or sharper nose all you need is some good old powders and brush!

For a Quick Video On Contouring Click here:
How to Contour

Have fun with your look and remember you are always beautiful!
Grace
xoxo

No comments: