Sunday, August 01, 2010

KL Hauls July 2010 Clothing Photos

Here are photos of the clothes I bought at KL and an outfit photo of me in the lace pink blouse one of my favorite buys!

I am wearing the lacy pink blouse with denim shorts. I pair these with browns to pull the whole look together. I am a big fan of classics and pretty pink lace with denims can never go wrong. To toughen up the look I am bringing along my leather jacket. It is too warm to wear it hence I am not wearing it in the photo above :)

Below are shots of the lace blouse close up and personal!


My second item would be the boho blouse which is in creamy off white. The intricate detailing on the front is so pretty! I wear these with denims for a casual "country" look or with black tights when I do not want such a "country" look but a more street urban style.


My last outfit which I bought separately but have taken to pairing them together would be crochet black cardigan and printed floral dress which I have done a post about recently.

For outfit photos of the floral print dress click here

Give shopping at KL a go and I would love to hear what things you bought!

I trust that you have a good day and smile lots!

xoxo
Grace

No comments: