Thursday, August 26, 2010

Nude lips & Smokey Blue Green Eyes

Nude lips and the smokey eye. I am using my new Nyx round lipstick in Orange Soda and Revlon matte eye colors for the smokey eye. I originally wanted to use black and silver for the eyes but since I had already done that I decided to go for teal and blue smokey eyes.

Before starting on my eyes and lips I added sunscreen for a base and topped it with za concealer and Maybelline Mineral Foundation.





It is a pretty dramatic look for me but I rather like it. I have been wanting to give nude lips a go for the longest time.

Here are the pictures of the tools used.



The pink contour brush is new. Despite shedding quite a few strands sometimes I do find that it does its job of contouring pretty well. I bought it from Sasa at a sale and it is from the same family as the goat brush for my review on the eco tools angled eye liner brush you can check this out.

If you have not watched the video.
Click Here!
Have a fantastic day!
xoxo Grace

No comments: