Sunday, October 31, 2010

Outfit Photos #19 - Horrorthon 2010

Yesterday I went out with some peeps for a Horrorthon we watched two horror movies back to back. This is what I wore on my face and body.
Did a slight smokey eye and natural foundation for the face. I used the usual Revlon matte eye shadow in Riveria Blue and Bourjois Sculpting blush similar stuff as this post and this post.

I KNOW I have been using this so much lately but can you blame me? It is super easy to cook up a make up look with these essentials.

It is quite a minimalist outfit I have here with a palette of black and white. The pink nails add some pop of color.
Hee...Below are more detailed photos of my outfit.
Outfit Details:
Black and White Chiffon Dress - Pushcart at Yishun Bus Interchange
Black Shimmery Leggings - Cotton On
Black Cuff - M) Phosis
Shoes - Pedal Works
Bag - Cotton On

***
Some photos taken while I was out with my friends!
My favorite Japanese character Domokun! Can you find Domokun miniature version hiding in my huge grey bag?
Some gory looking cookie pastry thing found in my box of pop corn! It was really messy to eat but tasted pretty good.

Hope you had a good Halloween!

xoxo
Grace

No comments: