Sunday, November 28, 2010

I wish I could wear fur in Singapore

I wish that Singapore weather would permit wearing furs. Unfortunately it so hot and humid even if you wear cotton material you would still sweat buckets and come to think of it even if you were not wearing anything except skin you would still sweat!

I was standing at the MRT platform (in the shade) waiting for the train to come I was wearing a sleeveless dress and there was beads of sweat forming on my exposed arms!

That is how hot it is!

But I was browsing the web and I saw:



So NICE! I have so many ideas on how to wear these furs!

What do you mean you don't like leopard prints?


See the above ways to wear it can be super versatile! I have got a leopard print dress but not a coat. Need some more convincing? Click here


Furs just exude elegance and class even if you are wearing only a T-shirt or jeans. Should I just ignore practicalities and just go ahead and purchase the fur coats?

What do you think? Let me know via email or in the comments section :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Like real fur- I find it weird wearing a (passed-away) animal. But you're right- furs are elegant and makes you look more... grand? If you do decide- please post pics!

ccbeautyy said...

Hey babe, I was referring to faux fur. The first two faux fur coats I placed on my blog are the ones I was contemplating on buying the rest are just for inspiration. Hee.

I saw a faux fur vest at This Budget Outlet over at Boon Lay MRT for $10 but did not purchase it in the end. I don't think I would survive wearing it in Singapore weather :(