Saturday, November 06, 2010

Wardrobe Clearance #1

Hello all!


I have some clothes, a bag and other items to clear from my closet! As this is my first wardrobe clearance this year I shall not bombard you all with the huge amount of things I want to clear I shall do it in small "collections" so hope you all kind souls will do me a favor and get these things out off my closet and into your eager hot hands!

Pepper + Corporate Dress $15 *Comes with Matching BELT*


Aladdin High Waist Skirt In Plum $12


Structured Gold Clasp Sling Bag $23 *Excellent Condition*


Black Basic Top
$8


Hawaiian Fling Dress $8


Grey Sequins Pocket Top/Dress $8


Green Flora Dress $8


Lemon Peel Skirt $8


Big Button Blouse $15 & Tailored Pants $30 (comes in chocolate and mocca colors too! Brand New Tags Included)

Both pants and blouse are sold separately. If you wish to purchase them together kindly email me for details. Accessories unless otherwise stated are not sold together with the piece.

Big Button Blouse $15 & Button-Me-Up Skirt in Brown $10

Both blouse and skirt are sold separately. If you wish to purchase them together kindly email me for details.

For more photos and information please visit my blogshop:

No comments: