Tuesday, February 15, 2011

REWIND: Applying BB cream + Concealer

Once more I am doing a look back at how I did concealers and foundation and I realized that things have changed. You may remember how I applied my welcos BB cream and my post on BB cream v.s foundation for 2011 I present you a new take on how I apply my BB cream with concealer.

In the video I also talk about how I choose between different BB creams and why I choose to use one over the other :)



My current favorite one is Elisha Coy Always Nuddy BB24 but personally I call it my Nuddy GLOW BB cream because it makes my skin glowwww.
source: Borniilove

I have recently purchased these disposable triangular sponges and they provide ease of application of foundations to my skin.
My current obsession is loose powder as it is so much lighter in texture compared to 2 way cake foundation I just adore it. I am using a Daiso brand in the light shade :)
I may be updating this post with more information through this week but for now this will do.

Stay tune for another REWIND of one of my all time favorite make up looks :)

Have a great day everyone!

xoxo
Grace

No comments: