Saturday, April 23, 2011

Outfit #27 - Floral Romper + Purple Eyes + Care Bear

Today's post is all about floral romper, purple eyes and care bear!

I love rompers as it is so easy to just throw it on and put on some make up before heading out the door :)

My hair color has been developing quite nicely as the time goes by as you may have seen in my diy hair post some time back it has become lighter and more brown.
This my classic expression when I don't know what is going on. Something like duckdoeeyedblurblur look.

As you watch the photos you may notice something pink creeping along on the left hand side of the pictures...

What is it?

We shall see if it continues to show up in my pictures this pink fluffy thing.
Its CARE BEARRRR looking perfectly fashionable with a rainbow on its stomach and pink mohawk. Okay I shall let him in and take some more photos.
He is minnnneeee! *Blasts Taylor Swift's Mine song in your ears!*
Show Care bear some loveeeee haha X)
Bully Care Bear! Hehe I am evil. Muahahahahahaah.

Okay I shall rudely interrupt this with a close up picture of my eyes. Its is the FOTD of what make up I did with this floral romper outfit.

WARNING: Up close my skin is not perfect okay? So don't judge unless you yourself have super good skin UPCLOSE with non-photoshopped proof.
Make up Details:
Coastal scents palette
VOV palette
Maybelline Pure Minerals 2 way powder
Garnier Aqua Defense Moisturizer
Daiso Blush
Daiso Eyebrow Pencil in Brown
The Body Shop Khol Black Eyeliner
ZA Concealer Perfector in 02
Golden Eyelash Curler from KL
Maybelline Stiletto Mascara

Outfit Details:
Floral Romper - a shop at NEX
Fluffy Balls Hair Scrunchy - Lollipop at Tekka Mall

Say bye bye to care bear :D

xoxo
Grace

No comments: