Sunday, May 01, 2011

Outfit #28 - CorsetedFrillyTieredChiffonFloral Explosion Dress

22/4/11

On Good Friday my friends and I went to Singapore Flyer to visit Sakura Fest which is basically a group of stores clustered together selling food and Japanese Fair style games.
I loved the colorful lanterns used to decorate the place. Made it so cheerful and exciting ;D I wished the fair was bigger so we could walk around longer and soak up the atmosphere.
Oh well maybe next time :)

So here is what I wore to the Sakura Fest. Since it is sakura fest I knew I just had to wear florals AGAIN. I know I probably should create a tag for florals since I wear it is so often.

Dress I bought from KL I should do up a post on my recent March trip there. This dress is like corsetedfrillytieredchiffonfloral explosion. When I saw it the first time I fell in love.
If you don't have any waist you would just adore this dress. If you have a waist tighten up the corset baby. The elasticized waist makes it fitted but not squeeze the life out of me tight.
Too short for you? Pop on some shorts which I did another floral pair of shorts which kind of blends in with the mix of flowers on the skirt.
I love contradictions. The more colorful my dress is I like to contrast it with neutral make up. My favorite false lashes from Daiso kind of alternate long and short lashes adds length without overwhelming the eye make up.

Love the dress as much as I do? Here is another photo of it BOOM!
Outfit Details:
CorsetedFrillyTieredChiffonFloral Explosion Dress - Berjaya Times Square, KL
Denim Two-Toned Pink Mini Flower Shorts (worn underneath) - Sungei Wang, KL
Nude Flower featured in photos - F21
Golden Nail Polish - Sinma, Genting

Make Up Details:
Eye shadow - Coastal Scents 88 Palette Matte
Blush - Bourjois Sculpting Blush
False Lashes - Daiso
Brow Pencil - Daiso

Have a fantastic weekend!

xoxo
Grace

No comments: