Sunday, May 08, 2011

Outfit #29 - Teal Button Up / Arrival of Polling Card

28/4/11

Okay here is rather back dated post but I want to clear my barrage of outfit posts I have got.

Here is a typical outfit I wear to work.

I like the military details on the dress although it can get a little crazy buttoning so many buttons.





Outfit Details:
Dress - Lovebonito's past collection back in the days they were still called bonitochico it was I think from the SC V backorder.
Old School Shorts (worn underneath because leggings were slightly sheer)
Navy Blue Leggings - F21
Sunglasses - Cotton On
An exciting event!

Received the polling card in the mail box. Exciting for a first time voter. Here are a series of photos to depict my various emotions and reactions to receiving this.




I hope you had a good weekend and regardless of how the election turned out we should be very proud that we did our bit for our country. Every vote counts.

xoxo
Grace

No comments: