Saturday, June 04, 2011

Outfit #31 - Casual Friday / Nude Black Shirt / Bootcut Jeans

It was casual friday at my workplace so here is what I wore. Make up was pretty natural looking with some brown eyeshadow, brown eye liner and hint of blush on the cheeks. I also highlighted my face to make it look brighter and more awake.

My lips are typically that pigmented without any lipstick or lipgloss. I look like snow white in these close ups LOL. Foundation on the face is Maybelline Pure Minerals 2 way cake nice light reflecting properties which creates the illusion of smooth looking complexion :)
I love this nude shirts so much and the jeans are super comfortable I am really into casual laid back clothings these days and shades of nude. You were most likely see nude colors popping up more often in my outfit photos :)


Outfit Details:
Nude Black Shirt - myrosebullet
Bootcut Jeans - New Look
Nude camisole (worn inside) - Cotton On

Have a GREAT weekend!

xoxo
Grace

No comments: