Saturday, October 15, 2011

Making it Wearable - Loud, Bold, Maxi Skirts / H&M Tank Top Review

Ever bought a gorgeous bold print skirt and realized you do not have any top to go with it?

I have faced the same problem but I find that matching bold prints with basics like a tank top can never go wrong.

I visited H&M and I LOVE it! The basics such as tank tops, t-shirts and long sleeves tops are very affordable. Quality is awesome too. I got each of these tank tops for $7.90!

The material is super comfortable and great for Singapore weather.

The best thing is that I can finally stop having a headache over what to match with my maxi skirts and trust me it can be tricky especially when my maxi skirts are in these prints and colors...

I also find these tanks great for layering with my low cut mini dress.
I hope this quick post gave you some ideas on what to match your loud, bold, maxi skirts with.

Outfit Details:
All tops / mini dress from H&M.
Bold Printed Skirts from street side stalls.
Navy Skirt from Beijing
Necklace from F21
Hat from Malacca

Have a great weekend!

xoxo
Grace

No comments: