Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Shopping Online - Great Bargains on Gmarket

I love shopping on Gmarket

There are often good buys for fraction of the price if you were to purchase from the store.

So here are some places I have shopped at and find that it is worth sharing :)

Harley Davidson Shirt
I love this shirt so much can be worn with black skinnies or ripped shorts. Totally biker chic! Even if you don't have a bike.



New York & Company Little Black Dress
Great for work, quality clothings I purchased a little black dress from this shop. It came with a belt and the craftmanship is fantastic :)
Start Shopping!
H&M Branded Clothings

Camel Studded Bag
I love studded bags! And since I have one in black I decided to get one in brown :) Quality is decent and absolutely worth it for the price!

Start Shopping
BAGS! BAGS! BAGS!

Stay Tune for my next section on where I get 3 piece bikini sets for SGD9.90! Complete with underwire and paddings and a cute skirt :D

xoxo
Grace

No comments: