Sunday, January 08, 2012

Street Photography: Vanessa Jackman

I have always loved to read fashion blogs. Especially those with street photography as in randomly shot images of people wearing nice looking outfits.

I am never quite sure where to place all these images except save it in my retina memory.

So today I thought of putting some here. I have been stuck on Vanessa Jackman today.



















that is the image that started it all. I am totally into crisp shirts in white, navy and denim throwing it over everything, boho/tribal/psychedelic prints, nude nothing shades, bright pops of color, strong silhouettes, black everything, leather and chains.

come to think of it my sense of what looks nice has changed quite alot but than again maybe not that much...

xoxo
Grace

No comments: