Friday, March 02, 2012

February Flea Shopping Deals Below SGD20

Okay I LOVE flea markets so during weekend in February I got a couple of things for a steal! I am sharing them here.

LOVE this black dress I bought it together with the pink jumper in this post. Each was a whopping SGD5!
This crochet top was SGD7.90 so versatile and pretty! I prefer it worn with a thin belt for definition on the waist area :D

Okay this pink jumper is sooo cute! It rides rather low so I wore the crochet top inside I think it adds an interesting touch to it :D I bought it together with the dress for SGD5.

Other buys were the rings which cost SGD12 in total. The rings were on the expensive side but they felt really solid and the detail was amazing!

The totally cute vintage sunnies for SGD12 it came with a free beauty diary mask and micro fibre cloth.

If you wanna visit a flea go check out forfleasake.com I highly recommend it for an eclectic shopping experience.


Have a lovely weekend! TGIF!
xoxo
Grace

No comments: