Sunday, April 29, 2012

Compilation of March Outfits including The Boring Outfit Statement Piece Fashion Thing

 I have been busy with preparing for exams these weeks so I have decided to post up all my back dated outfits from March. Well, before I got my hair cut.

Bright Day Outfit 
I was feeling super happy that day. Although my face does not tell you this.
Outfit Details:
Top - Uniqlo
Skirt - Batam
Belt - Sungei Wang, KL

Who's The Boss? Leopard Print Blazer Outfit
I was doing the whole boring outfit with statement piece fashion thing. I wanted the focus to be on the blazer duh and also my silver armor rings.

Wearing this outfit makes me feel like a boss LOL.
 
 Outfit Details:
Blazer - Cotton On
Tank - H&M
Skinny Jeans - F21
Jewelry - F21 Check out this post for close ups

Flower In The Wind Outfit
Feeling super feminine that day you know when you just want to wear pink, lace and florals than you realize you are no longer 6 years old. So you got to make the look more adult.
 Outfit Details:
Top - Cotton On
Shorts - Sungei Wang, KL
Bag - LoveBonito
Necklace - Australia
Bracelet - Miss Selfridge

Leafy Green Skirt Outfit
This outfit was one of my more "organic" ones all floaty and drapy. Super comfy outfit I wore to work.
 Outfit Details:
Top - Zara
Skirt - Flea
Belt - H&M

Incognito Backpack Outfit
I wanted to show off my new backpack. Erm...this was also what I wore to work and than for night class at a local University.
 Outfit Details:
Top - Cotton On
Skirt - Marple, HK
Bag - Gmarket
Sunnies - F21

Another Blazer Floralrama Outfit
My other attempt to pull out the boring outfit statement piece fashion thing. 
Outfit Details:
Blazer - Cotton On
Skinny Jeans - F21
Belt - Batam
Necklace - F21
Leopard Print Clutch (actually "lining" for transparent tote) - John Little, Tiong Bahru Plaza
 My make up for most of the outfits. Canmake brown eyeliner and NYX Jumbo Pencil in Cottage Cheese in inner corners, fairy drops mascara and eyebrow pencil and blush from Daiso.

Hope you had a lovely weekend!

xoxo
Grace





No comments: