Sunday, August 05, 2012

Updates from June and July 2012

Bunch of outfits I have dug out of my folders from July and June.

Updates may be sporadic during this period as I am juggling life, work and studies will try my best to NOT neglect my blog. I will also do my best to update twitter more often :)

What I wore to the Harry Potter Exhibition.
Outfit Details:
Cape Mini Dress - Gmarket, Starblink
Shorts - flea market
Necklace - Talisman, Far East Plaza
Black Cuff - Cotton On

Went to Clementi Mall actually went to Clementi to collect my books from school. Than went shopping. Stuff I picked up from Cotton On. Crochet top and ice cream shirt.
Outfit Details
On top - Everything from Cotton On
Bracelets - Bintan and F21
Shorts - Flea Market

Random day when I went to esplanade library to pick up old movies and take pictures.
Outfit Details:
Lace Bralette/top - random shop in the neighborhood.
Skirt - mds collections
White Shirt - H&M
Black Spiked Bracelet - Malacca
Silver Bracelet - Cotton On
White Flower Ring - Flea at Vivo City

Mini Haul at pasar malam a.k.a night market near my place. Got these leggings at a steal about SGD5 each!
The print on the right reminded me of a print on a pair of Nubby Twiglet's shoes. I have been reading Nubby for years its one of those habits I acquired during those feverish graphic designer daydreaming days.

The print is so vivid and comfortable I like pairing it with black and greys. I also LOVE the horizontal stripes on the white/grey leggings they show a bit of skin but in a very subtle way and the print itself looks like watercolors!
Outfit Details
Black top - Cotton On
Grey Tank - Random shop in neighborhood.
Leggings - Pasar Malam
Accessories - Same as those worn in Clementi Mall day.

Visit to airport to eat dinner with friends.
Outfit Details:
Top - Random shop in neighborhood (sorry I really cannot remember the shop I got it from but I suppose you can replicate a similar look with any black top.)
Pants - ASOS
Black Spiked Bracelet, Belt - Malacca
Black Cuff, Silver Cuff - Cotton On
Rings - F21

That's all hope you all had a great Sunday!

xoxo
Grace

No comments: