Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Canon Selphy CP900 Printer Review

I got this a long time ago during the IT Fair on q0010 some time in March. Finally got around to uploading my review of Canon Selphy CP900 Printer. Basically its a small portable printer that can print photos from your iPhone, laptop, SD card and by standard USB cable connection.
My favorite way to print is to use my iPhone 4s. I have not really tried printing it in other formats except by phone. It works perfectly well for me because using the handphone to capture memories is my favorite method of photography it is convenient and can be shared immediately.
First you have to download canon selphy app to the iphone than use the ad hoc wireless connection and connect it to my iphone. There after using the app I will select the photos I want and select print!

I have included a video to show how the printer prints :)
Have fun printing photos! Share the memories ;)

xoxo Grace

No comments: