Friday, August 30, 2013

Daily Snapshots of My Life #18

Couple of photos from 14 August. Went for a walk near KTPH. Paintings completed and filling up my wall. Nuxe hair oil the best thing ever after bleaching my hair it has been crazy dry this hair oil from bellabox is awesome. Random snail crawling around. Haul from Uniqlo they were having a sale over at Causeway Point.







On 15 August went to a cafe near Botanic Gardens for a nice meal. Random sights a large bear and baa baa sheep signboard too cute want to visit one of this days. Healing Garden, Ginger Garden and more gardens at Botanic Gardens. Ending the walk some place at Wheelock in Orchard Road want to try pho at Nam Nam's heard Michelle Phan talking about it and influenced me to want to eat it too although I am not Vietnamese and had no idea what pho is.
























What new things do you want to try?

 xoxo Grace

No comments: