Sunday, September 01, 2013

Daily Snapshots of My Life #19

On 16 August I dyed my hair with Gatsby Natural Brown Men's bleach. I liked how it turned out I used it as a base and on top I used Palty Hard Bleach Gold Brown Women's dye. The effect was really nice I have two toned hair now :)



Me at the Nuwach spa with happy hair. Nuwach is hebrew for rest and they have a steam room and Swedish massage technique that will transport you to heaven should you decide to try it out. Super loves it. Go visit here is their address and more info on their website.

Unit#05-01, 100 Tras Street
AMARA CORPORATE TOWER

Singapore 079027

I also can have nice pastry and bread at Imperial Treasure and read colorful magazines there was one about this rastaurant called Ke Xiao Jie or Miss Ke which decorates its walls with yakuza tattoo art. I am sold I want to visit that place some day if I go back to Hong Kong.

Buy from q0010 galaxy bag and a case for my fuji film instax 7s. Collage I made of fun at the pool on 29 June :) Beautiful sunset I saw over park near KTPH. Instax taken during my walk around KTPH and rose growing from my house plant.




What are some of the roses in your life?

xoxo Grace

No comments: