Monday, June 23, 2014

Outfit #57 Collaboration with Zalora Bag from Velvet

Recently I had the chance to collaborate with Zalora to advertise for a bag by Velvet. The bag has been sold out but there are literally thousands of items to be sold on their website so do visit it at the link provided below.

I matched the bag with a green pencil skirt and a floral blouse. This was the outfit I wore to work and for a group photoshoot with my colleagues.The bag is spacious and can even fit a book or two inside the compartments the quality was really good too and delivery fast and efficient. I remember that I did not have enough cash on hand to pay for the bag the delivery man patiently waited for me to withdraw the cash and hand it to him. I was very impressed with Zalora's delivery service.








I would like to thank Zalora for the opportunity to collaborate with them and hope to do so in the future.
Shop and Check out Zalora's Blog at

No comments: