Saturday, April 18, 2015

My Morning Routine April 2015

So usually during my morning routine I will go study because of my upcoming exams but today I did something different like go for my run. I show you my running route and what usually wear to get ready for it. This is also my first talking vlog if you have been on my channel for a long time you know I usually don't talk in my vlogs. I have tried to make the audio as uniform as possible but some times it records slightly louder. So sorry.

Anyway here is the video! Hope you enjoy it!
 
If you are interested in the skincare or body care or hair care products here is the list:

Daiso Facial Cleanser (Pink Bottle)
ZA Total Hydration Toner and Moisturizer
Ego Sun Sense Daily Face Invisible Tint Finish Sunblock with SPF 50++
Timotei Vivid Color Shampoo and Conditioner
Essential Rich Premier Hair Mask (Orange Tub)
Scrub from Batam is called Purbasari Lulur Mandi Double Whitening
Etude House Honey Wash Off Mask

Music I was listening to:
Hillsong Young and Free

My favourite is Wake and Alive!

Books:
Dubliners By James Joyce
A Passage To India by EM Forster (Not in video)
The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster

Shoes by Merrell All Out Fuse
Rainbow laces are from Daiso

I hope this has been helpful!

Have a great weekend!

xoxo
Grace

No comments: