Monday, May 25, 2015

Loreal Youth Code Boosting Essence and Olay Regenerist Serum Reviews Plus Bonus Aqua Label Review

Before I start off with the review I shall do a quick price Comparison Of Loreal Youth Code Boosting Essence and Aqua Label Essence.

Got this on 5 October 2014 and the Aqua Label on 19 April 2015.
The Youth Code is 30ml costs $41while the Aqua label essence is 45ml and costs $35.50.

In the pack there is also free white up lotion and the white up emulsion. I have used the lotion which is actually a toner and it is pretty good. I think my skin appears fairer.
Here is picture of me after using this toner for about a month photo taken inside MRT train. I would say I am quite happy with the condition of my skin. Sorry for my expression felt awkward smiling to myself on public transport.

Have yet to try the Aqua Label essence and the emulsion will probably update again when I have done so. I am still using the Loreal Youth Code Boosting Essence and the Olay Regenerist Serum. The Loreal essence is light weight and quickly absorbed into the skin. I noticed my skin tone looks more even and has less break outs especially near chin area. The Olay serum spreads really easily onto skin. I liked the smell and texture of this compared to the Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Relaxing Serum. I like to top it off with Sunsense sunblock for a nice solid base before adding my usual foundation on top. The sunblock and foundation does leave a slight shine on the face so I like to combat this with a light layer of powder from ZA.

That's all from me today.

Have a great week ahead!

xoxo
Grace

No comments: