Monday, October 19, 2015

19 October 2015 Skin Care Routine

So today I did a real quick video on my skincare routine basically it consists of couple of products and also I did the video without adding any foundation or any kind of lotion to my face it was au naturale.
Not included in the video are my facial foam and facial scrubs which are Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Polishing Mask Charcoal and Black Sugar and the Garnier Skin Naturals Duo Clean Whitening and Pore Minimizing Duo Foam with black rice and white rice extract. Both products can be found at Watsons although the Freeman one I bought ages ago from Malaysia. It is self heating and really makes my skin super smooth I like that it has natural exfoliation rather than micro beads that can pollute the ocean as it is not exactly biodegradable. 

Apart from these I pretty use all the products in the following order:

ZA Totale Hydration Rich Lucent Lotion
Loreal Paris Youth Code Boosting Essence
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
Aqua Label White Up Emulsion S
Sunsense Daily Face SPF 50+ Invisible Tint Finish
Clarins Day Emulsion SPF 20
Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask

I like to massage the product such as moisturiser and essence into the face. Rather than to simply spread it in. I find that it helps with absorbing the product in better. I also like non-sticky type of sunblocks. The Sunsense one is quite good but it can be a tad greasy at times so applying about a pea-size amount is good enough for just the face. The Clarins one tends to be a bit sticky but it has a milky consistency and blends really easily which makes for fuss free application. I heard Shiseido has a good sunblock but I have yet to try it out.

My hair dye is Beautylabo Creamy Ash from Hoyu and my nail polish is OPI Curry Up Don't Be Late and Laneige Sparkling Glitter Nail Polish in Golden Bubble.

That's all from me today.

xoxo
Grace

No comments: