Tuesday, November 03, 2015

Some Make Up Looks from October

25 October 2015

I created some make up looks and decided to photograph it. Basically very simple just a purple eye shadow on the inner parts of the eye and black winged liner.
I also added in blue eye liner to make the look more electric :) the brand is from Rimmel.
28 October 2015

This is more vintage inspired look I think I used rose gold shadow and plum eye liner for this look I also used some pink glitter liner on the inner tear ducts of my eyes from Holika Holika



I had on some lipstick from Silky Girl Moisture Rich range I think it was Vamp or Inspiration I cannot quite remember.

Anyway this look is super natural you can add any kind of lip colour to match this look either digitally or manually. It is up to you :)

xoxo
Grace

No comments: