Monday, August 08, 2016

Laneige Sun Kissed Glow Make Up Look #1

I have been experimenting with new make up looks particularly from Korea. This make up look was taken from a brochure by Laneige.  It is a very natural look and it sports a rosy tint on the eyes and gold in the inner corners.
This is my finished look using my own make up products. I simply used brown eyeliner around my natural eye shape to achieve this look. I also used rose gold on my eye lids and a gold shimmery shadow on my inner corners of the eyes from my Naked 2 (inspired) palette. Subtle contouring to the cheeks and nose area as well as blusher on the cheeks (using my Elf Contouring Blush and Bronzer palette) and completing the look with a rosy tinted lip balm (from Burt's bees)




You can go ahead and try the make up look for yourself it is easy to achieve and gives you a fresh look.

xoxo
Grace

No comments: