Saturday, December 31, 2016

Everyday Make Up Using Tartelette In Bloom Palette

I have been using this Tartelette In Bloom Palette for months now and I must say it is the holy grail for fans of neutral shades and gold. This shade of golds in the palette is perfect for inner highlights and all over the lids for a nice shimmery effect. 

The shades glide on smoothly and I love how it stays on the whole day with my Urban Decay eye primer. 

I usually do not apply false lashes or mascara I wanted a realistic representation of how I do my eye make up.

If you have not watched the video tutorial on my everyday makeup look please click here




Here are the items I used:

Face
For details on facial products and skincare check this out.

Eyes
Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion
Tartelette In Bloom Palette
Daiso Eyebrow Pencil
Maybelline Hypersharp Liner in Black
Eye shadow blending brush in B-973
Adezia Angled Eye liner brush

Lips
Crabtree and Evelyn Lip Butter in Vanilla Creme Brûlée
Australis Velourlips Matte Lip Cream in OH-SAKA!

All tools unless otherwise mentioned can be bought from Watsons or Guardian in Singapore. For international viewers I suggest visiting your local drugstore to get similar products.

Hope you loved this look as much as I enjoyed making it.

xoxo
Grace



No comments: