Thursday, December 08, 2016

Ways To Wear Sweaters In Singapore Weather

I had so much fun styling some of my favourite sweaters in this video. Most of the items I bought were from Singaporean flagship stores and you can find similar pieces anywhere.

I like styling my sweaters with skirts as it keeps me cooler and I advice you to wear cotton type of long sleeved tops if you want that similar look but don't want to feel too warm.

You can also wear a nude shirt on the inside if you sweater is the sheer type.
Sweater: Uniqlo
Skirt: Mee & Gee, Hong Kong
Necklace: Forever 21

 Sweater: H&M
Skirt: Mee & Gee, Hong Kong
Necklace: Forever 21

Sweater: H&M
Skirt: TEMT
Choker: Forever 21
Overall: H&M
Sweater: H&M
Nude T-Shirt: Uniqlo
Choker: Forever 21
Top: H&M
Skirt: Uniqlo
Belt: TEMT
Choker: Forever 21
 Sweater: Forever 21
Jeans: H&M
Choker: Forever 21
 Nude T-Shirt: Uniqlo
 Long Sleeved Shirts: Brands Outlet, Eeon Mall Malaysia
Cost 50RM for 3

Hope you found this useful and have a great day!

xoxo
Grace

No comments: